As a reliable and steadfast partner, estaro strives every day to offer you the best service. In doing so, we accept the daily challenge to reconcile the needs of our customers and the compliance with legal regulations and national and international standards.
In everything we do, the safety and health of our employees is an integral part of our company policy and does not compete with securing the company’s position in the market. The top management is committed to defining, implementing and maintaining the quality policy. In order to achieve this quality policy, a QM project team is set up within the organisation as far as possible, which defines, implements and controls the quality objectives in order to ensure continuous improvement.
estaro quality policy:
You can always rely on it!
The estaro quality policy includes:
- Fulfilment of customer expectations
- Control of workflows and work operations
- Responsibility of each employee for the quality of his or her work
- Further training and qualification of employees
- Enforcement of the quality concept with suppliers
- Evaluation, enforcement, maintenance and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the QM system
All processes are documented and certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 in order to achieve the quality goals.
“If estaro does not have it, then there’s no such thing!”Mathias W.24.03.2020
“I always say: Ask estaro again!”Anna G.20.03.2020